Reschedule of Oct 20th For Customized Creationz 1st annual ( 2nd attempt ) Track Day!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Reschedule of Oct 20th For Customized Creationz 1st annual ( 2nd attempt ) Track

im home and its not looking good. martin might be dry by noon.

Re: Reschedule of Oct 20th For Customized Creationz 1st annual ( 2nd attempt ) Track

Well there's rain right over the Lapeer area right now but the forecast is only back down to 50% chance of rain now so they must be expecting it to clear some... It's just cloudy here in Niles right now but there is some rain by the Martin area too but it's a very small section and the forecast is only for 40% of rain there... I'm gonna wait an hour and make my decision then, I'd still like to try Lapeer because I really want to meet you guys but I'm not towing my bike through a bunch of rain either... I'll report back in an hour..

Well the rain over Lapeer doesn't look too bad and appears to be breaking up on the radar so I think I'm gonna gamble it and try to go, worst case I can always backtrack and hit Martin.. Todd, when you get up please post weather in your area too so I can get a better idea what's going on.. Hopefully I'll see you guys in a few hours!!

NWS is reporting 40% for Lapeer and 30% for Martin as of 7am.
I'll wait to see what others post.

I talked with scott and he is in route to lapeer.im eating and than i will check weather

Yea I'm just gonna finish the drive now, just outside of Lansing now and its still dry... If its rained out I'll turn my ass around and head to 131 but I'm for sure coming..

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Well the sat looks like a "window" of clear weather from about 12 to 4. I guess I'll head up there too.

im loading up

Hows the weather?

Still got rain here in Midland.... I'm out. For those going... run fast & safe !!

I just callex the dragstrip. 810.664.4772
He said it's light rain there right now. He isn't letting people run at this moment. He is going to wait another hour and if the rain doesn't stop he's closing up and going home.

Yea still raining good here, I'm heading to Martin

I talked to the guy too and he said if the sun doesn't come out he's not going so I just left Lapeer and heading toward Martin cause I'm going home that way anyway but I'm betting they'll run at Martin

It's clearing here but that dosent mean much

Still trying to get martin on the phone.

Just read Martin's Facebook and they are racing

Well I'm here, they are still drying the track and supposed to start by 1:00

Back