Reschedule of Oct 20th For Customized Creationz 1st annual ( 2nd attempt ) Track Day!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Reschedule of Oct 20th For Customized Creationz 1st annual ( 2nd attempt ) Track

Im in. I will start speaking with the gods now and see what i can do about the weather.

I'm still in too, not even gonna take the bike off of the trailer LOL

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Re: Reschedule of Oct 20th For Customized Creationz 1st annual ( 2nd attempt ) Track

You know we should have made it "VmaxMike's drag day..." Then it wouldn't rain us out <BMFG>

I'm in.

Forecast as of a couple hours ago is looking good. Your prayers are being heard Mike.

Aahhh.......I just wanted to throw it off for a week so I can install my 1570 long rod motor

Odd thing about that... I saw a bike JUST LIKE YOURS on Craig's list. Guy said we wanted to get some money out of it so he could build a big motor for his OTHER v-max. Guess he had the same idea. <BMFG>

I am most likely building a bigger motor for one of the bikes this winter. Which ever one sells first, I ll keep the other and build the motor for it. Of course that can change and I could sell both and buy a busa ;)

Todd

I am most likely building a bigger motor for one of the bikes this winter. Which ever one sells first, I ll keep the other and build the motor for it. Of course that can change and I could sell both and buy a busa ;)

Todd

You'll definitely go faster with a Busa but then you'll be just like everyone else bud, if you wanna go fast for cheap that's the way to go though...

We don't have any Busa's around here, so thats a plus for me. Its all Hardleys and cruisers.

Todd

We don't have any Busa's around here, so thats a plus for me. Its all Hardleys and cruisers.

Todd

There are 2 turbo Busa's around here and one on spray and just a bunch of regular ones... They are the Camaros - Mustangs of the bike world... Lots of slow Harley's and cruisers too but most of the guys on them are cool and know they aren't fast LOL

I used to ride Suzukis Fastest bikes I ever rode. When I bought my first V-max, my Suzi was running low nines. When I bought my 2nd Vmax we were hitting the 7s. Of course those were purpose built drag bikes and I weighted 137 lbs. (yes honest guys I p un was a string bean 137- when I ended up in the hospital for a while after an accident in '95 I was 165)

Craig

Todd,
could you provide additional details of Saturdays event.... time / meeting place / etc. Looks like it should be a great mid-Michigan fall day... sunny / mid 50's temp / 10% chance for any rain.

Thinking of riding down to cheer everyone on... especially Ken on his Gen2 ! Want to see him break into the 9's :clapping:

I'll probably be there around 10ish but I have to leave a little early (gotta be rolling out at about 4) but I'm not sure when they open the track... I just googled Lapeer dragway and it came right up and then I sent the link to my phone and my gps picked it right up, its basically a 3 hour 45 minute drive for me (hence why I have to leave early) but I'll probably race at Martin the following weekend and bump the juice up a little.. I'm thinking if I launch it just right and can get on the button soon enough with the 80 shot it could possibly go 9's but gonna have to see how I do this weekend first, wanna go 11.0's on motor and 10.30's on spray...

Gates open at 10 am. Runs start around 11.

Check out the other thread for details. They are all the same except the date.

OK- I went out and bought a camera today so I can shoot pics of everyone. I can take stills and vids, so I'll take close ups of each person launching-maybe you can see something to help you in the vids. I alos paln to thake stills at the start and at top end--- mabe we will have some pics you guys can use. My laptop is totaled- but I might have my new used one by then so we can transfer them to the laptop too. (today was Social security day- I had money in the bank for about 40 min)

Craig

I can't wait to see how Todd's new 1570 long rod motor works!

OK- I went out and bought a camera today so I can shoot pics of everyone. I can take stills and vids, so I'll take close ups of each person launching-maybe you can see something to help you in the vids. I alos paln to thake stills at the start and at top end--- mabe we will have some pics you guys can use. My laptop is totaled- but I might have my new used one by then so we can transfer them to the laptop too. (today was Social security day- I had money in the bank for about 40 min)

Craig

I can't wait to see how Todd's new 1570 long rod motor works!

If you don't mind I'll bring my laptop too that way I can get the pics & video too, I'd appreciate it! :)

Sorry guys, still can't make it.

If you don't mind I'll bring my laptop too that way I can get the pics & video too, I'd appreciate it! :)

Of course! If we can't down load them directly, bring along a thumb drive and we will just transfer them to that.

This all depends on if I can figure out which button to push to make it take a pic! I'm going to see if if can make something to act as a mono pod to make the shots a little more steady.

Craig

Back