Response to Mattness' burnout story - video inside, Metzler Marthon destoryed!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

acammer

Reaction score
I saw the burnout story at the dealship I thougth I should share this burnout with you guys. This was the bike the preceeded the Vmax, a 1400 Intruder twin. It was a pretty snotty Vtwin bike, I could leave the line and run through about 50mph to surprise anybody out there, but then horsepower would win. Anyways, for your view pleasure.

1987 Suzuki Intruder 1400 Burnout

Nice job!.............Always like a good burnout....................I didn't know you could get the front wheel up on those things?

It would carry the front wheel from a roll in first. Guys that had as much or more in the motor than I did with stock ride height could coax it up in second as well, I was lowered and it wouldn't. It was a pretty decent bike for a Vtwin, light weight helped it leave the line strong with all that traction, torque and super low gears. I don't think I'll miss it too much now that I have the Max.

cool :) mine wasnt that bad lol mine was a chirpy compared to that

cool :) mine wasnt that bad lol mine was a chirpy compared to that

Now just imagine the response if you'd left a cloud hanging in the air. That's an expensive cloud though, I wouldn't have done it with a tire that had any usable life left in it.

Back