Rest In Peace -- my brother

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buster Hymen

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
The effects of severe MS claimed the life of my older brother today at the age of 50. My brother, Bruce, has battled MS for the last 20 years. I witnessed this disease destroy a life through gradual steps of numbed extremities and difficulty in walking to confined to a wheelchair to being placed in a full time care center for the last 7 years of his life. MS had left him fully dependent on others and in the last few years, almost impossible for him to talk.

Your struggle is over....

Rest In Peace....

prayer-group.jpg

My thoughts and well wishes to you and yours.:rip:

I may not know you very well yet but I can sympathize. My condolences and heart go out to you.

Very sorry to hear about yours and your families loss Gary. Very tough thing to deal with for sure. Wish you well and strength in this tough time.

Gary (G Man)

I lost my older brother at 50 also, my thoughts and prayers go out to you...:sad2:

Dave

I'm sorry Gary. I know how it feels to watch a terrible disease progress. My Dad has Alzheimer's and I'm not looking forward to the day he doesn't recognize me. Rest in peace..

Oh man Gary... I know a couple of people with MS and it's a horrible disease. My prayers to you and your family.

Sent from my iPad using special algorithms and data nodes.

Back