Reverse gear setup for the Trike

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fitzy

Reaction score
O/k guys i'm a newbie so i hope i'm posting in the right area here.
Some of you may have seen my thread under Vmax Trike as i'm posting weekly pics of my build.
I want to ask a question here. i've seen builds where Hardleys, Honda Goldwings & BMW can install a reverse gear for their trike conversions on the gearbox with an external shifter. Has anyone seen any setups for reverse gear on a Vmax as I want to install on on my trike???

Any tips photos or links to how its done would be appreciated.
Cheers!:cheers:
Fitzy

O/k guys i'm a newbie so i hope i'm posting in the right area here.
Some of you may have seen my thread under Vmax Trike as i'm posting weekly pics of my build.
I want to ask a question here. i've seen builds where Hardleys, Honda Goldwings & BMW can install a reverse gear for their trike conversions on the gearbox with an external shifter. Has anyone seen any setups for reverse gear on a Vmax as I want to install on on my trike???

Any tips photos or links to how its done would be appreciated.
Cheers!:cheers:
Fitzy

For some reason the United Kingdom seems to have more than its share of V-max trike rider/builders. I'd google (I actually did google) "V-max trike UK" and see who you come up with. Email the owners. If these guys are using Jaguar diffs and brakes, they have to have a reverse gear somewhere). You can also try the the UK V-max forums.

If I remember right, the reverse on the Goldwing is actually powered by the starter.

Latest posts

Back