Ride to Hell Michigan

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VMax-Mike

Reaction score
How about tomorrow April 28th I will be going on a ride through hell and the surrounding areas if anybody wants to meet up let me know so I can come up what's a good meat spot for everybody. This will be a social distance ride with Unique pee bottle rest breaks. I plan to bring some personal snacks and water I will plan fuel stops where I can pay at the pump and I will make sure I have sanitizer with me

May first second and third also work for me more than likely I will be riding all four days. And it will be a social distance ride any of the days let me know if you can make up

What time of day and how long were you thinking?

I might be able to ride for 1-2 hours in the evening tonight (28th)

I might be able to ride May 2nd, but I'm giving blood in the late morning.

The evening of May 1 is probably good.

I usually save Sunday to spend time with the wife, so May 3 is probably not good, but exceptions can happen.

Maybe one these opportunities lines up.

I can ride this evening when do you want to meet up.

If you can swing 4 p.m. it might be a better idea due to rain weather report shows rain at 8 p.m. and that could possibly be 7 p.m. or 9 p.m. who knows

I have a conference call at 3:00 and another at 4:00.

I have to be on the computer for the 3:00 call, then I could move the lot and take the 4:00 call from the lot. It should end in 15 minutes or less.

So, I can be at the lot and ready to ride at 4:15.

OK?

Are you talking about the lot where Johnson Controls used to be corner of Whitmore Lake Road and 8 Mile just before the roundabout and Bridge

I miss this bike. I like the gen2 more but had some good times on a gen1

So I rode with a 1986 VMAX today very clean bike and all stock. Hell Michigan was lots of fun.

Nice pics. I have some vidio but i dont know how to post it

Latest posts

Back