ride to hell with the outer vibe band

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VMax-Mike

Reaction score
On june 3rd i will be going to hell mi with the outer vibe band. It will be a slow e-z cruz from weberville mi to hell and back. We will be going straight to hell and than riding the area. The ride will start at noon in webberville at the mobil station at exit 122 i96. We will have a shirt for this ride but need to order today
Shirts will be $11. We have around 10 bikes going.

The hell shirt will have a michigan hand on it. With the location off hell mi marked on it. Above the hand it will read go to hell. And below it will read i did. The hand will have devil horns and a devils tail.

Chuck I might be able to get another order in this morning but im not sure. I can call at 10am.

Man I can't believe I missed another shirt!!!!! well with the later start I might join up with the band. I was going to head out of Mason with MIMAX (Dustan) at 11:00 but I am waiting on someone to confirm they can pick my kid up after her school band plays graduation. dustan said he is going to have about 10 riders with him as well!!!

If anyone wants to meet up on the way to Webberville hit me up @ 231-670-0802 I will be taking off from Muskegon at 0930 and should be in Webberville around 11:30 am.

Weather is looking better and better by the minute!!!!! I am meeting up with a couple of riders on the southside of Lansing then heading to Webberville see there and ride safe over here!

Bike is all cleaned up loud and proud and ready to through down some thunder. See you all at noon. HEAR ME............MIKE

I'll be in on this one. Leaving Battle Creek at 10:30 should get me to Webberville around 11:45-12:00. The best part is that I don't have to go to work tonight, so I won't be pressed for time or worrying about getting some sleep.

Scott

Thanks for coming out everyone. I am glad to see everyone, kind of a bummer about keeping the group together, but at least we got some miles in!!!

For that many bike's i think we did ok. I had alot of fun and im ready for a faster thunder type pace. Well lets see it Tommy boy. I think it was a little better but not great.

Nice ride, that's the most miles I've put on the gen2 in one day so far... thanks, Mike.

Glad everyone made it home OK.

Scott

It was a pleasure to meet everyone and I know in the excitement I forgot to tell everyone how much I enjoyed checking out their fine rides!

How to do some more with you guys this summer.

Mike I ll let you know about one of those rooms.

Thanks
Todd

Latest posts

Back