Riding Glove Recommendation

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wrightj1560

Reaction score
What are you guys wearing? Currently using general use mechanix gloves but considering moving up to something with a little more protection. Looking for a warm weather glove so leather is fine but needs to be perforated.

I dont use riding gloves during the summer. Spring and Fall when it starts cooling down, I use a standard winter glove that is water proof to cut on wind and rain. Gloves in the summer in my locale is a death sentence. 100F+ wearing gloves will drive you insane after 10 minutes.

I hear there's gloves that have hard plastic in places that if you go down would keep your hands from getting twisted or breaking wrists etc. Seems like the thing ta do. If your serious.

Short Gloves in Summer, preferable with Mesh inserts, Gauntlet Style Gloves in 'Winter'

I hear there's gloves that have hard plastic in places that if you go down would keep your hands from getting twisted or breaking wrists etc. Seems like the thing ta do. If your serious.
No type of gear will keep you from getting broken if you rag doll or strike something if it’s skid down the road a lot off gear will keep you from leaving a snail trail
I always wear armoured gloves he’ll I always wear armour and a full face if I’m on 2 wheels motorized regardless of the temperature I like my hide very much and don’t mind sweating hell yes it’s uncomfortable

Held gloves

#1 Ranked Motorcycle gloves for last 8 years
Cool tech , great quality and 2 gloves in one ,
put hands it top part for cold /wet(Gore-Tex)
All other weather put hands in bottom part. made with the best M/C glove leather (perforated Kangaroo pouch skin).

I have Sambia 2in1 (revzilla)

I still use mesh over 100 and heated gloves below 35 but use these 90% of the time

Held gloves

#1 Ranked Motorcycle gloves for last 8 years
Cool tech , great quality and 2 gloves in one ,
put hands it top part for cold /wet(Gore-Tex)
All other weather put hands in bottom part. made with the best M/C glove leather (perforated Kangaroo pouch skin).

I have Sambia 2in1 (revzilla)

I still use mesh over 100 and heated gloves below 35 but use these 90% of the time

Revzillia's website states they are "...legal in California only for racing vehicles which may never be used, registered or licensed for use upon a highway..."
and they cost $200 a pair...

Held Sambia 2 in 1 Motocycle Gloves - $200!

Deerskin Gauntlets for me.
1639251803363.png

Geier Gauntlet gloves were my choice for over 20 years and I still have several pair, but the finger tips are gone.

The ones below are currently on eBay but not deerskin:

Leather Gauntlets
1639252191504.png

Last edited:
These. They are warm, offer good protection and are perfect for educating dumbass car driver's who pull out without looking by making dents in their faces. Screenshot_20211212-082433.jpg

Back