Riding Pegs.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pighuntingpuppy

Reaction score
There was another thread about riding pegs. At that time, I was waiting to close on my land. So I didnt want to spend any money until it was mine. Once I closed, I went and purchased the front riding pegs and the rear passenger relocation peg brackets. While in that thread, someone asked to post pics. Some folks here also know I built a rear passenger back rest. Thats also done as well. I plan on doing a 2 up trip to Las Vegas later this year on the bike. Thats why I was getting all this done now. So, here are the pics of built passenger back rest, front pegs, and rear relocation pegs. 1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg

Please excuse the dirtiness of the bike. We had a hell of a sand storm the other day and I havent had a chance to clean yet. Plus I also ride it all the time.

Big thanks to Jim Bitolas. Parts fit together nicely with no modifications at all. Thanks to Exactrep as well. Their powder-coating on certain places needed to be filed out for proper fit and function. But was all in all a quick easy install.

Latest posts

Back