Right hand mirror?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dmax1

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Any body have a R/H mirror with stem for an 85 vmax they would like to part with? I had posted before and someone said they did (forgot who) but the deal never materialized. I want to keep it stock. Or if anyone knows were i can get a nice set of aftermarket mirrors for a decent price that would help greatly as money is tight these days. Finally working again and need the bike for cheap transportation. Otherwise gas will kill me! thanks guys.

www.RMSportMax.com
He usually has a lot of o.e.m. replacement parts very reasonably priced.
If you get cheap import junk you will probably find they don't hold position well and are a waste of $. You should get some quality mirrors if you want to use them, if you need to fill a hole to keep the law from hassling you, any piece of (*&&*(^*&*& will do.

Back when I was riding my Yamaha 360 Enduro in the early '70's I used the old dentist's mirror & a hose clamp. The MI H-D-ridin' cop who almost pulled me over for 'no mirror' didn't think it was funny when he accosted me at a light and started to rag on the young kid for 'no required equipment-mirror,' & I didn't say a thing, just pointed to my dentist's mirror, the light changed, & I left-at a legal speed. He didn't bother pulling me over for any other 'equipment infractions' for which he wanted to check.

I know Morley has a lot of reasonable mirrors available. He has some that are just like OEM style but shorter stems last I checked.
I also know EMGO makes an almost exact replica of the OEM mirros. I got from cheapcycleparts.com and can't really tell the difference between that one and my stock on the other side.

I have used OEM mirrors as well as reproduction aftermarket. And as noted I also have the smaller versions similar to the star mirrors which are almost identical style but maybe 80% as big.

Back