Rigid Lighting - LED's

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My dad has their upper and lower grill kits on his raptor. They are very well made and bright.

The people buying these will be the same people lining up to buy the i phone 5.
The LED technology is still relatively new. The products are good, but given a bit more time, the quality will improve dramatically, and the prices will bottom out, as more manufacturers hop on the bandwagon. In a few years you will see the $1000.00 + lights on this website being offered on Craigslist for $50.00.
Why do so many people want the latest and greatest, right NOW??:ummm:

OOPS - this could turn into a political rant, something I avoid like the plague.
Guess I'll go back to fixin' my VCR. If I can't get it running, I might break down and buy me one of those fancy new DVD players.
Cheers!

I'd like to contribute more but am rewinding some 1971 mix-tapes...I made them when I was broadcasting on WBSD in MI. I used to listen to WABX to hear the latest from The M.C.5, The Stooges, S.R.C., Brownsville Station, the Sunday Funnies, Rare Earth, the Frost, Alice Cooper, Mighty Quick, Bob Seeger, and Ted Nugent. Then I made my playlists from what I liked, and wrote to the record distributors requesting copies on the station letterhead. Or, you could order record station copies from Billboard magazine thru RSI, (Record Source) at $1.65 apiece!

Were "the Masked Marauders" really Dylan & The Band taken from a studio outtake? What happened to keep him out of the studio when Dylan took a spill on his Triumph? How did Brian Jones, Mama Cass, Jimi Hendrix, Janis Joplin, and Jim Morrison really die? Questions to be endlessly debated under black lights, with incense burning, in dorm rooms, off-campus housing, and in-country or on the South China Sea or other deployments during youthful discussions.

Back