Rim shot?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I worry about that when I see canoes, mattresses, and what-not tied to car roofs. If an oncoming canoe hit you, you would be dead before you hit the ground.

My ipad won't load it, can anyone load it into another format where I could see it? Thanks.

I've seen tire/wheels bouncing down the interstate a couple of times over the years, but never had one attack me, and both times I was in a car or truck...never while riding. (knock on wood)

So this morning one of my dump truck drivers didn't come in too work:clapping:
Apparently the morell mushrooms are coming up and it's more profitable than work? Anyway.. So I'm driving a dumptruck today happy happy. And this just happened 20 min. Ago. no apparent reason,didn't hit anything just blew out one then the one next to it went. And no I'm not heavy, I'm actually 5k under gross. 50,420lbs

I'm glad nobody was behind me car or bike!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 17
Apparently the morell mushrooms are coming up and it's more profitable than work? Anyway.. So I'm driving a dumptruck today happy happy. And this just happened 20 min. Ago. no apparent reason,didn't hit anything just blew out one then the one next to it went. And no I'm not heavy, I'm actually 5k under gross. 50,420lbs

That'll buff right out & hold air again. You just gotta find the right rubbing compound. Dang.

Were paving on the thruway. One of the flowboys came wheeling by into the work zone with a flat tire, off the bead. It did stay together, but I wouldn't have wanted to follow him.

What? You dont carry Fix-a-Flat? :rofl_200:

I dont fuck around next to/behind trucks, I grab a handful and pass as swiftly as I can. Trucks are downright dangerous. I respect the need for trucks and hats off to the folks that drive them correctly. We should NEVER ride in anyone's blind spot anyway but x10 for a truck.

Funny thing is during the rally all these idiots putting around in wife beaters, white framed sunglasses and flip flips directly behind or beside a truck and they just hang there. Yup, the same guys that pet the bison! A pneumatic brake chamber failure is highly unlikely but it can turn a man into chunky salsa if he's putting around in it's path of travel. Be careful folks!

Back