RIP Judy

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CaptainKyle

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Another friend of mine from Texas may Judy RIP seems like many going way to young in the last few years. We had lots of fun over the years, I am sure the Kemah party boat remembers us well with me mooning them off the balcony & her flashing them lots of other good memories.

Attachments

• Judy.jpg
    Judy.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 71
This is one of the things I hate most about getting old. Losing too many friends and family.... Sorry for your loss...

Kyle, sorry for yet another loss of one of the people close to you. You have had far too many friends leave this earth too early and too often in a short time frame. Feel fortunate that you were able to be part of her life and remember the fun you had together. Keep her memory alive and allow her memories to be part of you.

Todd

Kyle, sorry for yet another loss of one of the people close to you. You have had far too many friends leave this earth too early and too often in a short time frame. Feel fortunate that you were able to be part of her life and remember the fun you had together. Keep her memory alive and allow her memories to be part of you.

Todd
I can definitely remember a lot of good times. We went to quite a few old school biker rally's & had more than one drink together.

Damn Kyle... There has to be an end to all your pain from loosing those you care about...
So Sorry Brother....

Dave

Latest posts

Back