Ripping around the Warren/Bradford PA area this week

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheTwistedNomad

Reaction score
Hello all,
A friend of mine and myself are heading down to the Warren/Bradford area of PA from Ontario tomorrow morning (Aug. 17). We will be spending our nights at the Bradford Best Western Plus on Davis but touring around the Allegheny area until Thursday when we head back. Plan is to run around that area and head East to check out the PA Grand Canyon area. If you are in the area and would like to hook up for a ride please let me know on here and we can figure something out. Have a great week cuz I know I will.

P.S. I want to make a pre-apology to the state of PA for the speeds and cornering in which I am about to participate. :auto182:

Are you guys taking the 219 S down through WNY to Bradford ?
If so I might be up for meeting up with you guys and riding part way down the 219 to Ellicottville or so.
What time and where will you be crossing the Border ?
I'm about 15 miles South of the Peace Bridge (Fort Erie) in Hamburg, NY.

Nice riding up that way. If you will be traveling east on RT6 watch out for the police just before or just after the small towns. They like to hang in the areas where the limit drops on the outskirts of town.

Here are a few pictures of TwistedNomad, my Vmax and his buddy Dustin and his Victory Hammer.

Attachments

• DSCF6031.jpg
    DSCF6031.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 19
  • DSCF6032.jpg
    DSCF6032.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 17
  • DSCF6033.jpg
    DSCF6033.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Just wanted to say Thank you to Dman999 for hanging out and shooting the bull, showing us a nice back road and letting me poke around and ask questions about his bike. It was a great trip, short but good. Look forward to doing it again next year.

Did you guys go thru all that construction on I 86 after salamanca to the 219/417 exit. That's where I'm working.

Back