Robber chooses wrong victim, WWF veteran

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He should have bounced him on his head then he wouldn`t be able to do it to somebody else.

Those wrestler are extremely strong. I went to a few WWE events with my kids. The lifting and throwing around of the wrestlers that weigh anywhere from 250 to 400 pounds is impressive. I can't believe there aren't more severe injuries in the ring. As fake as it is, I don't see the majority of people taking one good slam to the mat.

ryback vs mark henry bench press contest. The weight there bench pressing is 225

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48IdsB2ocu0&t=144s

If he asked real nice, he may have bought him a Tylenol afterwards!:rofl_200:
That had to rattle every bone in his body. He may spend the rest of his life remembering that stupid move every time he bends over or gets out of bed in the morning! I think both of these activities occur in prison. :confused2:

Those wrestler are extremely strong. I went to a few WWE events with my kids. The lifting and throwing around of the wrestlers that weigh anywhere from 250 to 400 pounds is impressive. I can't believe there aren't more severe injuries in the ring. As fake as it is, I don't see the majority of people taking one good slam to the mat.

ryback vs mark henry bench press contest. The weight there bench pressing is 225

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48IdsB2ocu0&t=144s

They are strong as hell, but most of them are on steriods too. Many start on the roids to get big and strong and then later they need them just to get through the pain of all the injuries they've sustained through the years. They put their bodies through hell for sure. I remember working out at Coffee's Gym in Georgia and a lot of the guys getting into the wrestling scene would train there. I particularly remember these two guys working out there a few times that were on this team called the Blade Runners. Those two guys later became pretty infamous in wrestling -- Sting and The Ultimate Warrior.

They are strong as hell, but most of them are on steriods too. Many start on the roids to get big and strong and then later they need them just to get through the pain of all the injuries they've sustained through the years. They put their bodies through hell for sure. I remember working out at Coffee's Gym in Georgia and a lot of the guys getting into the wrestling scene would train there. I particularly remember these two guys working out there a few times that were on this team called the Blade Runners. Those two guys later became pretty infamous in wrestling -- Sting and The Ultimate Warrior.

Yea, there's more than weights going on with these guys. The ultimate warrior died a few years ago, at age 54. They listed the cause of death as cardiovascular disease. Randy "macho man" savage died at 58 of
Cardiac arrhythmia. Same line of work.

Yea, there's more than weights going on with these guys. The ultimate warrior died a few years ago, at age 54. They listed the cause of death as cardiovascular disease. Randy "macho man" savage died at 58 of
Cardiac arrhythmia. Same line of work.

Yea Im not judging those guys. If I was in that profession I would use them even knowing the negative side effects. Sort of the acceptance of the mantra "The flame that burns twice as bright burns half as long" sort of deal. Some people are willing to live a life like that and I can respect that.

I particularly remember these two guys working out there a few times that were on this team called the Blade Runners. Those two guys later became pretty infamous in wrestling -- Sting and The Ultimate Warrior.

I remember watching them on Mid South Wrestling. At that time they were Rock and Sting. After they split, I remember watching Rock, become the Dingo warrior, and then the Ultimate warrior.

Great times.....

Back