Rockatansky's lucky streak ends

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

85 MAX-fan

Reaction score
With the decent weather we have had in the area lately many have pulled out their hardware to blow the cobwebs out of their exhausts. I felt the need last night to burn off some stabilized fuel and while checking out some local haunts learned that Rockatansky finally had to face the long arm of john law. Allegedly doing well into the triple digits.
I for one am glad as this fiend has been exceeding the speed limit with impunity for years without repercussions . He had to be stopped. Only a maniac would own a vehicle with level of extreme performance of his "V-Max"! Thank god he was stopped...

Fiend??? It was a simple misunderstanding, i was framed!!!.... He obviously had his radar gun pointed at someone else and was jealous of my jacket and boots. 110 mph, ya right! I couldn't have been doing over 56 mph... "I've never had the bike over 60"...

Fiend??? It was a simple misunderstanding, i was framed!!!.... He obviously had his radar gun pointed at someone else and was jealous of my jacket and boots. 110 mph, ya right! I couldn't have been doing over 56 mph... "I've never had the bike over 60"...

I'm inclined to agree with Mr Tansky's version of events!! He drives a dark carbon fiber model V Max, widely accepted as the very fastest of all the V Max's...altho that's completely beside the point!!

What the real point is, is that the carbon fiber paint scheme has confounded law enforcement radar units ever since it's introduction in 1999! Yamaha, in an effort to comply with enforcement agencies throughout the country, introduced the faded, or light, carbon fiber in 2001, and, while it seemed to be slightly more compatable with the radar units, would still confuse them to some degree, and they abandoned the C/F scheme altogether in 2002!

You have been wronged Mr. Tansky and your reputation obviously tarnished!! This ticket MUST be fought....if not for yourself, then fight it for all your C/F bros!! :worthy::worthy: :rofl_200::rofl_200:

I'm inclined to agree with Mr Tansky's version of events!! He drives a dark carbon fiber model V Max, widely accepted as the very fastest of all the V Max's...altho that's completely beside the point!!

What the real point is, is that the carbon fiber paint scheme has confounded law enforcement radar units ever since it's introduction in 1999! Yamaha, in an effort to comply with enforcement agencies throughout the country, introduced the faded, or light, carbon fiber in 2001, and, while it seemed to be slightly more compatable with the radar units, would still confuse them to some degree, and they abandoned the C/F scheme altogether in 2002!

You have been wronged Mr. Tansky and your reputation obviously tarnished!! This ticket MUST be fought....if not for yourself, then fight it for all your C/F bros!! :worthy::worthy: :rofl_200::rofl_200:
The main thing "confounding" law enforcement around Rockatansky has been the affect of about 825lbs of man and machine blatant enough to blast past them at WOT with absolutely no intention of obeying the speed limit.
Latest rumor at bike night this week was that he told the officer that the radar picked up "that other guy" on the red 85 max that didn't pull over.
Nice try Rockatansky. That's the kind of crap I would expect from a Kawasaki owner.

Back