Rode by another random Vmax for the 1st time

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

naughtyG

Reaction score
Today as I was arriving to Orlando, I had to stop for gas.

As I got back on I-4, a bike went passed me that looked somehow familiar. I sped up to catch it and sure enough, it was a V-max!!

Nice black and red one, and the guy looked like he was on the long haul - big rucksack on the back, large tank bag and a windscreen too. Rode side by side and waved - I don't think he had noticed what I was riding yet :biglaugh:.

We weaved thru a few cars for a couple of miles, then he veered off to another road, hooting and giving a big wave on his way out.

Felt nice bumping into another random maxxer!! :clapping:

Today as I was arriving to Orlando, I had to stop for gas.

As I got back on I-4, a bike went passed me that looked somehow familiar. I sped up to catch it and sure enough, it was a V-max!!

Nice black and red one, and the guy looked like he was on the long haul - big rucksack on the back, large tank bag and a windscreen too. Rode side by side and waved - I don't think he had noticed what I was riding yet :biglaugh:.

We weaved thru a few cars for a couple of miles, then he veered off to another road, hooting and giving a big wave on his way out.

Felt nice bumping into another random maxxer!! :clapping:
Lucky you , ive only seen 1 other . Was parked on side of road and i was in my car . The other day i was riding down the road and a guy driving a white van had his fingers spread out on the steering wheel in the shape of V and M . I took that as he had 1:punk:

Back