rolling burnouts with a metzeler 170 80 15

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VMax-Mike

Reaction score
Tom and bill have so much fun doing rolling burnouts and tom has talked me into a metzeler andi gotta tell you its alot of fun. All though im not near as good as tom and bill i know i will have alot of fun working at it. Thanks for talking me into it tom. I feel the only way i will get great at it is to run with all you guys and let it just happen. Now im more than ready to ride with all of you hooligans.

I like laying stripes through intersections, but they usually turn into wheelies because my little ass ain't big enough to keep the front end down!

I like laying down the 2nd gear smokers, yeah tires are expensive but it sure helps keep the V-Max legends alive!!...........Be carefull Mike, I've had the rear kick out quite hard a couple of times, be ready for it!

Practice , practice , practice, pretty soon you'll be smokin fatties everywhere!

The first one i did kicked out a little hard. I like 2nd gear the best. I still have a used shinko for the dragstrip.

I found a 170 80 15 metz for $153.99 shipped can anyone get a better price.

Hell I did a rolling burn out this morning with no problem at all. Didn't seem to put any wear on the tire. abe I'll try it again when the ice has melted.

Latest posts

Back