Rolling Thunder 25 May

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is this Wolf Trap for Performing Arts? Or an actual hotel? May be able to meet up and greet but don't think I can follow for the ride..still limited by my pinched nerve...have to tolerate pain when riding at the moment.

I'll target 9:30 ish. My wife and kid will be getting up at 3AM to watch the meteor shower tonight which means i will as well.

that's the correct address, I had to look it up also. there are a couple of Vet groups meeting there then taking a ride to the wall and checking out vendors. The main group will be leaving the Hotel/ Inn around 10 tomorrow. I am meeting a couple of other Maxers here and we are going to ride up. Some of my harley buddies are taking off at a different location heading up also. I should be easy to spot.... ACU digital Oak Raiders had and Bib overalls...I like to be comfortable and it pisses my wife off....lol I might end up staying the night not 100% sure yet, wife might just bring the car up and check things out....

Sorry we got up there a little late today. Guess it's better to get a room.. We got off bike long enough to pee, and everyone was gone...I guess we need to plan a better event. My bad...:confused2: I can say even with the Morley seat having the solid engine mounts the vibrations still go straight into your ass driving about 75 for an hour...Mars I did see you when Jax and I were out on the street. We ran into Davidon when we ran to the bathroom...

Latest posts

Back