Rot In Hell, Charlie!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Seward

Reaction score
Finally. This dirtbag should have been gassed 40 years ago. Charlie Manson was an insult to human decency, and the world is a better place with him gone. Hopefully "Natural Causes" caused him pain, and fear. He deserved no less than an agonizing death.

One Bullet to the head 40 years ago would have saved tax payers a fortune......

I'm sure the media will continue to give the p.o.s. press every time one of his cohorts goes up for parole. Bad enough the memory lives on. Good riddance.

A fella I know lived in California back in the day and his mother was on the parole board and had the pleasure of sitting in the room with Charlie and refusing his parole. Probably kind of scary being there but the peace of mind in doing the right thing had to be worth it. I read in later hearings he refused to even attend knowing he wasn't getting out. I hope the victims families can have some type of peace of mind with his passing. BLESS THEM....
LATER, BILL

Who else has a name as known as Elvis Presley?

This dick had it all wrong, it would appear he was living quite a great life before he had to go and do all the bad shit. He was pulling down more ass than a toilet seat, surrounded by poon, I guess that wasn't enough. What a fucking idiot. I'm just glad he died in jail unlike the more recent idiots that go on shooting sprees only to suck start their own Glock just before being captured, completely depriving the victims and families the ability to ask why and see them suffer in prison. I guess untreated mental illness leads to decisions like this in some folks. Glad he's gone.

Back