running super rich

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tried check wet checking the floats. Got my clear hoses on opened the drain and nothing came out. I got the pump going to make sure there was enough gas I the bowls but nothing. I even started the bike to make sure there was gas in there. It would idle and rev good. How is nothing coming out am I doing this wrong.

The drain hoses may be blocked, try to stick a paper clip in them, it something long and thin. I'm thinking your best bet is to just bite the bullet, and pull the rack off, and completely tear them down and rebuild them, and clean everything thoroughly. Especially if it's been sitting with ethanol gas, your just wasting your time. The lowest spot of the float bowls is the drain, so that's where all the build up is gonna start. Might take you a couple days, how long you been messing with them? Are the needles seating in the primary jet, in the carb. Throat? Are the 2 rubber plugs still in the jet block?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back