Russian woman on vmax vid. Where to get the crashbars?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Imsuchahotdog

Reaction score

Unfortunately the whole review is in Russian without subtitles. At the 2:03 part, you can see the crashbars protectors. Anyone know where to get these for the gen 2?

Saw someone in the comments asked in English also.

@ 3:15 into the video she, the gorgeous Russian, was riding a gen1. Yea, Ill bet a good search will yield some gen2 body armor.

@ 3:15 into the video she, the gorgeous Russian, was riding a gen1. Yea, Ill bet a good search will yield some gen2 body armor.
I think she is talking of a previous vmax she reviewed and comparing them. I've been searching but can't find any crash bars at all for the Gen 2 only sliders.

Well what I surely thought would be a quick search has yielded absolutely zilch on the crash bar's.
Tuesday I will be at Vforce, a Yamaha dealer here in Denver where the service writer is a custom Vmax guru. I will ask him about the bars and post results ASAP!

Well what I surely thought would be a quick search has yielded absolutely zilch on the crash bar's.
Tuesday I will be at Vforce, a Yamaha dealer here in Denver where the service writer is a custom Vmax guru. I will ask him about the bars and post results ASAP!
Any update?

No , forgot all about it. So the parts manager was supposed to get back to the sales manager who was supposed to get back to me by email. I will have to go in person and see whats up. I will make it in there before Friday.

Unfortunately the whole review is in Russian without subtitles. At the 2:03 part, you can see the crashbars protectors. Anyone know where to get these for the gen 2?

Just bullshit she is talking about.

Ive seen those bars before on the old site a bunch of times. Or ones similar. Makes me think someone on the Starvmax board was making/selling them. no clue who now at this point.

Correct. Not commercially available as far as I know.

I had crash bars made very similar to this. I can probably get more made if people are interested. I can get more backrests made also but need 8 people ready to buy in if I get them made. They won't make less than 8 due to too much wasted material.

I had crash bars made very similar to this. I can probably get more made if people are interested. I can get more backrests made also but need 8 people ready to buy in if I get them made. They won't make less than 8 due to too much wasted material.
How much would they cost? (Approximately, barring any defense industry-like price increases, of course.)

I haven't called and priced the crash abrs yet but the backrests would be around 125 shipped again I just haven't talked to my powder coated yet to get it squared away.

Seems like there would be a big demand,,maybe you should make a dozen sets and see how they sell??

Is it just me or is something sexy about the way she’s gently rubbing all the parts of the bike while telling about it?

Back