• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ryan's gear sale

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RaWarrior

Reaction score
Figured I'd post a lot of this stuff here before it goes up on fleabay to sell for pennies, but it's worth nothing sitting in my closet collecting dust. Make an offer, I'm not looking to get rich off the stuff, just would rather see it go to someone who can use it.

Icon "Overlord Resistance" jacket, size M. Gray/Hi-Viz yellow in color. This jacket is like brand new and was worn twice. The right hand pocket zipper is broken, it pulled off literally the first time I used it. I returned it, Icon warrantied the problem and sent me a new one. The same zipper also immediately pulled off again. I suspect a tailor could repair it quickly but I just haven't bothered.
http://www.motorcyclegear.com/browse/view_product_images/7813

Alpinestars SMX-2 street shorty boots. Size 42. I typically wear a US 9 in boots and these fit great. Black leather with a red liner. Used for a couple seasons but still in good condition, no tears or broken buckles.

Alpinestars M-1 leather gloves. Again, used maybe 4-5 times. Kind of a cross between a street and track glove, they've got a smallish padded gauntlet. Nice gloves just don't find myself using the sportbike much any more.
http://www.revzilla.com/product/alpinestars-m1-gloves

Icon "Victory" riding jeans. Size 34. These have a few years of use, the heel edge of the legs is fairly frayed and worn, but otherwise no holes. I'd let these go for the cost of shipping if someone wants them.

I also have an older 2pc leather track suit. Black/gray/white. Tag says made by "Moto-Sport". I'd guess it's from the late 80's or early 90's. One sleeve zipper is stuck open, few scuffs from pavement, no knee pucks but there is velcro for them. Size US 40/EUR 50.

Latest posts

Back