• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Saddle Bags OEM Gen 2

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my bags from a dealer in Holland, they came from a used Vmax that he sells. I offered him €1000 and got the gas. They are in very good condition and only show minimal traces. I wouldn't have spent so much on damaged bags, because repairs are not only very time-consuming, but hardly anyone dares to do this work, as it's very complicated. unless you are satisfied with a simple adhesive patch!
Carsten

PS: The pictures with the Vmax in matt carbon show the saddlebags mounted on my vmax. The other pictures are the photos from the dealer in Holland where the bags were previously mounted. as I said, in my opinion, the high price is only justified if the bags are undamaged. but everyone has to decide that for themselves. I didn't want to wait years until I finally found some at a cheaper price, so I bought these for a relatively large amount of money and I'm very happy with them. I would love to have them upholstered in real leather and have asked a number of leather workshops about this. no one has dared to do this work, at least not if you want to keep the original look, just covered with leather.

Attachments

• IMG_1655.jpeg
    IMG_1655.jpeg
    988.9 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_1653.jpeg
    IMG_1653.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_1650.jpeg
    IMG_1650.jpeg
    991.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3320.jpeg
    IMG_3320.jpeg
    460.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1650.jpeg
    IMG_1650.jpeg
    991.8 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_1649.jpeg
    IMG_1649.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_3321.jpeg
    IMG_3321.jpeg
    426 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3323.jpeg
    IMG_3323.jpeg
    415.7 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Good evening, after I searched for a long time and showed my original panniers to various leather craftsmen, saddleries, etc., asking them to cover them with real leather, I had almost given up. None of the companies mentioned had the confidence to undertake this work. Too complicated and difficult! Above all, you need a very good sewing machine that can sew leather. The main problem was restoring the zippers. Now the good news: I found a company that will do it for me. MACC company near Stuttgart. This company specializes in absolutely special requests and makes interiors for Porsches, Jaguars, etc. Of course it won't be cheap, but it's finally a light on the horizon! I'll keep you updated, Carsten macc Ledermanufaktur | Unsere Leistungen

Latest posts

Back