Saddleman Rack Bag???

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TK3333

2000 VMX1200M
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone have a Saddleman BR1800 on their Max? Lookin to upgrade from my old ripped up backpack strapped on the OEM luggage rack to something nicer and more convienient. I dont need/want anything too big or obtrusive. Also looking at the FTB1500, FTB 1000, FBT2500 & FTB 3600. If anyone has used these or has pics of them on a Max, I would appreciate your input. Was thinking of outfitting saddlebags but think a rack/tail bag would work out better for me. Thanks TK

You should check out Viking Bags. I bought a tail bag that fits over the sissy bar 3 years ago and love it. Plenty of room, and it has held up well. They suggest having a luggage rack for support, I don't, but I very rarely have a passenger so I use it in reverse so it rests on the seat.

I know Bill Seward has used their products in the past because it was one of his postings that turned me on to them. He does much more long distance riding than me, making him a better resource for advice/review of their products.

Christian

Yes their products are similar. I want something i can put on the seat but move to the back rest/luggage rack if need be.

Back