Salt Lake Ciy SBK, I got picked!!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vmaxinID

Reaction score
Four of us are riding down for the FIM World Superbike Championship "SBK" in Salk Lake City for memorial weekend.

http://www.millermotorsportspark.com/events/featured/big-m-weekend-sbk-usa.html

Any of you gonna make it???

I got picked to race in the Kart race on Friday at 12noon!!!

I'll be full out representing in my Vmaxforum.com Shirt, If anybody wants to come watch :punk:

http://www.millermotorsportspark.com/events/featured/big-m-weekend-sbk-usa/big-m-world-superbike-kart-race-contest.html

Pics to follow our return :clapping:

That's sweet Shad! Will you get to run 5 continious laps or do you have to change drivers. I see that you have 4 races so that hopefully that means you get run your own race! Anyways sounds like a sweet way to speed the 3 day weekend! :punk:

Chris: Shit been thick........

"That's sweet Shad! Will you get to run 5 continious laps or do you have to change drivers. I see that you have 4 races so that hopefully that means you get run your own race! Anyways sounds like a sweet way to speed the 3 day weekend!"

Brian: I'm on a 4 person team (one Vet, one Pro racer, one press member, and me) we each do five laps, pick our fastest E.T. of the five, then add up our team E.T., then lowest team E.T. wins.
This means I am at the mercy of my other 3 team members, personally I'll be going for lowest E.T. overall

Win or lose this will get me some great up close photos of the pros, Crossing my balls for my own umbrella girl :p

Shit I gotta lose a few lbs.

Well I didn't win, but my bro from Rexburg, Idaho did! Way to go Kellen!!! Here's a few photos of the adventure.

1. Me with Troy Corser, and Elena Myers (she was my team capt.)

2. the XR1200 pits.

3. no exp. needed ;)

Attachments

• IMG_20110527_122638.jpg
    IMG_20110527_122638.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_20110528_114531.jpg
    IMG_20110528_114531.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_20110528_125115.jpg
    IMG_20110528_125115.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 22
Was awesome but the rain SUCKED, all the hotties covered up.

But rain is the great equalizer, the races were great.

Latest posts

Back