SAMCRO vs Wild Hogs.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For most harley riders, wild hogs... if they had trailored their bikes across country, samcro...if they weren't criminals

i love sons. wicked show. motorcycles really don't have anything to do with it

wild hogs was an awful movie.

Have a mate overseas that lost a bet with me and is sending me the 1st series of sons so will see what its like , it comes from the makers of The Sopranos so it will be different . Has good reviews tho . :punk:

Its coming here next year . :ummm:

I would LOVE to have the Harleys from Wild Hogs.

They rode them from Cincinatti to NEW MEXICO in TWO DAYS. On backroads.

Plus look at how many times they wreck, with out damaging any(!) chrome.

HELL YEA!!! :punk:

Love the the scene where they hit the bugs then Travolta gets SMACKED with the crow!LMAO JIM 3933

I DVR SOA every week. It's a must see.

Wild Hogs? Love the movie, and in fact, I live the life of this guy, including all the wicked riding skills:

William-H-Macy-Wild-Hogs.4.jpg

I DVR SOA every week. It's a must see.

Wild Hogs? Love the movie, and in fact, I live the life of this guy, including all the wicked riding skills:

William-H-Macy-Wild-Hogs.4.jpg

And i think Wild hogs 2 is coming out next year , i think this guy is getting married so they all go on another ride together . First 1 had a good supporting cast too . :clapping:

Honestly, I don't see what everybody likes about SOA. I watched a few episodes, and every time turned it off about halfway through. Nothing happened. No action whatsoever. Lots of endless talking about marital problems, child custody, and other boring crap. SNORE. And there wasn't even a passing reference to motorcycles in any regard. Not sure if one even appeared on screen. I hate shows that require you to religiously watch it....if you haven't seen every single episode beforehand, you might as well watch it in Chinese, you'll have no idea what's going on.

I expected a show called "Sons of Anarchy" would be about a bunch of bikers kicking ass and taking names, possibly about some big corporation trying to buy out their hometown or something with some vigilante justice. Nope. On the three episodes I attempted to watch, the only bit of plot I picked up was a quick reference to a shipment of guns, so I have to assume the show has something to do with selling guns illegally.

I guess I can't be too surprised. Any show that is labeled as a "drama" is almost guaranteed to bore me.

Wild Hogs was passable as a way to waste two hours on a rainy weekend when I caught it on TV. While it had a paper-thin predictable plot and jokes you could see coming a mile away, it was at least entertaining while it lasted. Would never pay money to see it.

I guess that's why I don't watch TV that much. Pretty much the only show I make an effort to remember to watch is Mythbusters...TV shows now require too much commitment, and I'm not prepared to enter that kind of relationship with a plastic box perched on my desk.

Between the Vmax, the Zooky quadrunner, the Yamaha snowmobile, and my super-sweet minibike, I always find something to do. TV's just really not my thing.

u musta been watching the wrong shows. a lot of them have some decent action. but it is definitely a drama.

if u can't watch the show each week then yea it is pointless. huge storyarch. probably my favorite show on TV and top 5 all time.

Latest posts

Back