Same Crap from the Same People

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SpecOps13

Reaction score
Quote of the day by Dianne Feinstein..........

Dianne Feinstein:
"All vets are mentally ill in some way and government should prevent them from owning firearms."
Yep, - she really said it on Thursday in a meeting in front of the Senate Judiciary Committee...

The quote below from the LA Times is priceless.
Sometimes even the L.A. Times gets it right. Kurt Nimmo:

"Senator Feinstein insults all U.S. Veterans as she flays about in a vain attempt to save her anti-firearms bill."

Quote of the Day from the Los Angeles Times:

"Frankly, I don't know what it is about California , but we seem to have a strange urge to elect really obnoxious women to high office.
I'm not bragging, you understand, but no other state, including Maine , even comes close.

When it comes to sending left-wing dingbats to Washington , we're Number One.

There's no getting around the fact that the last time anyone saw the likes of Barbara Boxer, Dianne Feinstein, Maxine Waters, and Nancy Pelosi, they were stirring a cauldron when the curtain went up on 'Macbeth'.

The four of them are like jackasses who happen to possess the gift of blab.

You don't know if you should condemn them for their stupidity or simply marvel at their ability to form words."

Columnist Burt Prelutsky,
Los Angeles Times

Be sure to forward this to all of the “mentally ill” vets you know.

Not true.

Please do some research before posting stuff like this.

I'm no fan of Diane Feinstein but his type of made up nonsense does nothing to help advance progress on real issues.

Someone the other day posted that a handgun murdered the kids at Newtown. Again a lie......one that's been repeated over and over.

+1

When something seems too stupid to be true, it is a good idea to check it out with Snopes. It is hard to believe anyone can be that stupid!! :ummm:

As much as I dislike the liberals, they don't need these type of stories as they tend to discredit the true ones. They are bad enough without exageration...

This is off of factcheck.org

http://www.factcheck.org/2013/04/twisting-feinsteins-words-on-military-vets/

Feinstein, March 7: If I understand this, this adds an exemption of retired military. As I understand our bill, no issue has arose in this regard during the 10 years the expired ban was in effect and what we did in the other bill was exempt possession by the United States or a department or agency of the United States. So that included active military.
The problem with expanding this is that, you know, with the advent of PTSD, which I think is a new phenomenon as a product of the Iraq War, it’s not clear how the seller or transferrer of a firearm covered by this bill would verify that an individual was a member, or a veteran, and that there was no impairment of that individual with respect to having a weapon like this.
So, you know, I would be happy to sit down with you again and see if we could work something out but I think we have to– if you’re going to do this — find a way that veterans who are incapacitated for one reason or another mentally don’t have access to this kind of weapon.

So...PTSD is brand new? She might not have said what Spec-Ops posted....but imho....she is NOT the sharpest tool in the shed.

If any of our leaders or representives were worth a shit ,This kind of thing would have never have been posted.Nor any of the other stuff,They are taking care of themselves ,Plain and simple,I saw it on a movie,I think it was i am legend.The people that are working to make this world a bad place aren,t taking a day off,How can i ?It was said by will smith in refrence to bob marley,The guy,s that went in the miltary,Went there to serve their country,For freedom.Now they come home hurt or mamed,Or dead,They send drones over and kill innocent people,Hoping to get some teriorest.The other people in other countrys hate us,Could go on and on,God bless the ones who served ,And damn the one,s who had them give ther lives,there hopes and dreams,Most wars are unnessary,In my way of thinking,God bless the innocent Diane Feinstein is a piece of shit.

If it weren't for that damn Iraqi war causing PTSD none of this would be an issue! :damn angry:

I guess that means us guys who were in before that war are assumed to be mentally healthy enough to have weapons....being PTSD free 'n all.

That's a relief! :blink000:

Every generation had its PTSD, they just called it different names. Shell-shock, war-weary, battle-fatigue, combat-fatigue...

I think I'm very weary of politicians exempting themselves from the very programs that they pass for us.
Then, after a long career they have a first class retirement package! They should be limited to 8 years at most, with no retirement at all!

I think I'm very weary of politicians exempting themselves from the very programs that they pass for us.
Then, after a long career they have a first class retirement package! They should be limited to 8 years at most, with no retirement at all!

+1....there should be term limits...and after that, they go back to being John Q Public. There should be NO benefits for life

Us Viet Nam vets must be ok also.....

Thats the part that makes me angry....how the soldiers were treated BEFORE they went over there....and how the vets were treated AFTER they came back.

Ok....off my soap box now....

I only reposted what was sent to me in an E-Mail by an LE Friend.
Don't know his source but Feinstein deserves all the blame she can receive, right , wrong or otherwise. I can't be right all the time but when it comes to this administration, Lying is an acceptable practice for them so it should be for me too.... Obviously my LE Buddy is only forwarding what he believes could be truthful also.

How do we decide who's the real Wicked Witch of the West, there are so many who fill the bill.?:confused2:

Us Viet Nam vets must be ok also.....

Gonna be lots of guys happy to hear this....eh? :punk:

Thats the part that makes me angry....how the soldiers were treated BEFORE they went over there....and how the vets were treated AFTER they came back.

Ok....off my soap box now....

EXACTLY!! They put up with enough shit from the public, family, 'supposed' old friends, etc. coming home during that time....now it starts all over again?

YO...Diane....:th_flipthebird::th_flipthebird: :double angry bird::double angry bird:

That's how it was, originally. A citizen, a working person, was elected to office, served his term or terms, and went back to being a productive citizen. And that's how it should have stayed. When pensions were instituted by politicians, for politicians, it went to hell in a handbasket, and has only gotten worse over the years.

+1

When something seems too stupid to be true, it is a good idea to check it out with Snopes. It is hard to believe anyone can be that stupid!!

I get your point completely, But if you do a simple search of stupid political quotes, you can find pages and pages. authenticity is important, but believing she said something like that is not a stretch, based on her past. Here's a few quotes for your reading entertainment.

http://thestir.cafemom.com/in_the_news/109417/50_dumb_liberal_quotes

Latest posts

Back