SASY not working!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lethal dose

Reaction score
Unit is going crazy. Resetting itself, not saving settings, lights flickering/always staying lit. Unable to make contact with manufacturer. Unplugged in an attempt to reset... no dice. Anyone with similar experience?

Does your Bike have COPs ???
I know Jamie Marston said he had that problem when he put COPs on his Vmax.

Mine did the same thing I just unhooked it figuring it was due to the cops because it happened immediately afterwards.. Maybe they just supply crap! When I ordered the sasy it took awhile for it to get it so I emailed the company and got a shitty response back ..

I posted a request for someone to look into that company (Enhancetech) in the Australian Vmax Facebook group (Oz Vmax).
Hopefully someone will reply.

I got a few replies from the Australian Vmax-ers and they will try and get you some info about that company.

Thanks, Dennis! Keep me in the loop! What's this talk of resistors?
A few guys live near there Office/Building so hopefully someone will drive by and see if they can get any info, like a phone Number or at least make sure they are still in business.
I'll definitely let you know what I find out.

The Resistors are usually used on the COPs wiring like this:
attachment.php

Attachments

• COPs-Resistor.jpg
    COPs-Resistor.jpg
    143.4 KB · Views: 40
2 guys that live in the Area that said they will ride over and try and get you some better contact info.

Latest posts

Back