Sat July 13 Cookout/ride New Hampshire

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NHVmaxpower

Reaction score
:punk:We are having a cookout on Sat July 13th . I am thinking leaving in the am for a ride to Mnt Washington auto road or where ever then come back here for the cookout. I know some of you will be driving a ways to get here so if you want you can pitch a tent or grab a hotel or blow up a air mattress the night before we have PLENTY of room. I need definite answers on who is coming . My address is 58 crowhill Rd East Rochester NH 03868 My Ph is 603-330-0787 my email is [email protected]. If anyone has any suggestions please feel free . I want to get together with some good people & have some good fun.. this didn't go as planned last time so I am willing to try it again . :punk:

Can you pin and post it on a map, or give us an address to map out our ride there? and what time did you plan on heading out on your ride?

Pin & post on a map??? not sure what you mean ( computer stupid),, also my address is listed in the thread. Depending when people get here I know some will be driving some good miles so we are hoping they come up Fri night that way they don't have to ride here go on the ride then drive home makes it a long ass day .Any questions you can call me or my wife Gina at the # listed.

:punk:We are having a cookout on Sat July 13th . I am thinking leaving in the am for a ride to Mnt Washington auto road or where ever then come back here for the cookout. I know some of you will be driving a ways to get here so if you want you can pitch a tent or grab a hotel or blow up a air mattress the night before we have PLENTY of room. I need definite answers on who is coming . My address is 58 crowhill Rd East Rochester NH 03868 My Ph is 603-330-0787 my email is [email protected]. If anyone has any suggestions please feel free . I want to get together with some good people & have some good fun.. this didn't go as planned last time so I am willing to try it again . :punk:
Wayne’s world, Wayne’s world, excellent!!!!

Attachments

• profile_b32.png
    profile_b32.png
    564 bytes · Views: 35
Steveo I already knew you would definitely be here brother. I have 6 other Vmax guys in my area that aren't on the forum that will be here . Should be a good time if all goes as planned . I am not very good at party planning so I hope it all comes together lol.

Next Sat can't wait .. Are you coming???? The plan is to take a ride early Sat then come back here for the cookout . Lets hope for nice weather

Latest posts

Back