satellite shot down

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shawn kloker

Reaction score
Did anyone happen to hear the theory about how the spy satellite had an alien-human cloned hybrid astronaut at the helm? Purposely bred for such a mission.The satellite also was supposed to be made all from alien technology that we got from the crashed ufo's.There are several links to this on the web.

What I am really wondering is why we shot it down.The space shuttle just landed last night.Why didn't they recover it or put it back in a safe orbit or at least plant charges on it to destroy it.I am glad that our $70,000,000 missle was able to hit it but seems pricey for one missle. WTF?

I wondered the same thing. Another thing.....the seas and weather had to be calm and perfect. Okay, if the Aegis missle system is for the missile shield are we to tell North Korea to only fire a missle at us if the weather cooperates?

Mark

heat seeking missile shot at satellite...satellite produced no heat at all....they hoped at a certain time small window...that the sun would heat the satellite up enough.....satellite had to hit the missile not the otherway around......satellite was going 20 times the speed of sound...only country in the world that could do that.....

Next thing ya know there gonna be tellin' us there's a "New Improved" Vmax coming.:hmmm:

Reverse engineering from downed spacecraft takes time. So the new max isn't coming yet, just breathing heavy:whistlin:

I wonder if they are going to use one of them hybrid pilots to test drive

Back