Saturday Thunder In the Valley Pizza Ride

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VMax-Mike

Reaction score
I will be taking a ride from days inn parking lot to morgantown wv and back on saturday 6-28-14. This will be a 6 hour 200 mile round trip ride that will stop at the mountain state brewing co in morgantown for lunch. Let me know if you want to join me on this ride.

http://mountainstatebrewing.com/

Yes Tom I will be going on a rogue ride to wv from days inn on friday and should be back to the parking lot by 5pm and than on saturday morning i will be taking a different route to wv for pizza at the mountain state brewing co. They have a wood fire brick oven that they cook the pizza in. and a cool bar. The plan is pizza at 11am On saturday i should be back to the parking lot by 2- 3pm. Im hoping the diner ride with redbone wont leave until i get back because i would like to go.

I will make sure to have fuel stops on this ride so dont anyone worry about that. We will have a gopro on this ride and i will do my best to get everyone in the video. Tom (THE BEEKEEPER) will have the gopro and we will work to gather on shooting the video. I will be making some short stops along the way to get cool footage.

Feel free to bring cruise control for your bike on this trip i always do. :biglaugh:

True Cruise Control for your Gen II

Sous%20Weapon.gif

If its fun you dont call it work. You call it play.

Yes Tom I will be going on a rogue ride to wv from days inn on friday and should be back to the parking lot by 5pm and than on saturday morning i will be taking a different route to wv for pizza at the mountain state brewing co. They have a wood fire brick oven that they cook the pizza in. and a cool bar. The plan is pizza at 11am On saturday i should be back to the parking lot by 2- 3pm. Im hoping the diner ride with redbone wont leave until i get back because i would like to go.
We'll see what Michael can get as a reservation. We will need at least an hour to get there but hoping we won't leave until 5 ish since I'm sure there will be other rides going on with people wanting to go for a dinner ride.

We will also be stopping at Dorsey's knobe in morgantown before we get pizza. great look out view over morgantown.

12399329.jpg

2611740.jpg

Anyone want to do coopers rock. Not sure if we can do both but coopers rock look the best to me.

Coopers Rock is a really nice area. It overlooks Cheat lake right outside Morgantown on Rt 68 it has a nice area to pull off and has beautiful views of the lake. It's just east of Morgantown. It's definetly worth seeing.

I was just looking thru pics very beautiful area. One thing that bugs the shit out me is graffiti :bang head: I say cut the fingers off to the assholes that mark up such beauty . Besides that's what trains are for ..

Let me work on it i think we can do all three places and still make it back by 4pm so we can still make brian's dinner ride at 5pm. I will shot for 3:30 pm.............Mike

This route is planed and its time for bed.

Hey Mike, I looked thru the thread but don't see the departure time for this ride.

What time do you plan on leaving Days Inn?

Do you plan to post up the route in case someone misses you in the morning but wants to try and catch up? I rode up last year but missed you guys by a few minutes. I would have went after you but didn't know which way to go.

Back