Saturday Thunder In the Valley Pizza Ride

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mike, do you still want to meet me in Harmarville Saturday morning to ride up together and if so just let me know where and what time. Thanks

Oh well I miss the rides on Saturday but at least I get one day at Thunder , Friday will be great to get away from work and ride up but it's not a V-Max just a Goldwing but right now I would ride a Vespa with Nitrous if I had to!!

I hope you don't mean the Morgantown Brewing Company... Just had a very bad experience there last Saturday night. Highly NOT recommended!

Mike, do you still want to meet me in Harmarville Saturday morning to ride up together and if so just let me know where and what time. Thanks

Yes.
Not sure what time. I would like to get to the Days Inn and make the Saturday ride. B-King Mike needs to put a depart time in the thread :biglaugh:.
I'm thinking we meet in the Get Go parking lot and jump right on the T-Pike.

Hopefully my bike will run by then :confused2: Been burning the midnight oil all week. Replaced valve covers due to leaks. Valve adjustment. Built up some new carbs. Fixed a leaky seal on the driveshaft. Pull everything apart to clean off all the damn oil.....Still waiting on a seal from Sean. Hopefully its here today or tomorrow!! Still gotta test the carbs, synch 'em, and dial it in. Procrastination creates too much stress in life. Not sure why I operate like this. If it weren't for Thunder, my bike would probably be sitting in the basement with a puddle of oil under it. Wait a minute, it still is :bang head:

Lol, if you need a hand with anything let me know. I'm trying to do a few things too before we leave but it's just more just going over some things and double checking others. Let me know for real though cause I'm not that far away and I'd be glad to help. Let me know

Thanks for the offer Ed. Tonight was time for yard work. I think I will get it tomorrow night

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Back