Say aye if your guilty.....

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Extra parts that you dont really need

• You always need extra

Votes: 42 84.0%
  • no

Votes: 8 16.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well I just bought a waterpump and the pipe that goes with it (having it powder coated to match my engine), just because it was a good deal, and I will probably need one in the future....lol.

I know...there is NO HELP for the addiction that I have....lol

Aye, I've gathered a few parts, some needed and more than a few sit unused as of yet.
Eric, I'm pretty sure the coolant pipe elbow is plastic, you could always opt up to the Otec elbow; either in silver or black anodized.
:biglaugh:

LOL...I dont even have to click on the link....Ive SEEN BOTH of those, and the black one is incredible. LOL....its also slightly EXPENSIVE.

Jeez, what a piker! Pick-up something useful, like a spare engine, Stage 7 carbs on the shelf, another exhaust, spare wheels (aftermarket or widened stock), ROYGBIV full tins, then you may have "a problem.":biglaugh:

How many people here buy parts that they don't need now, but MIGHT need in the future, or stuff that is such a good deal.....you just cant pass it up?

I've had the bike now for a little bit over 2 years, I have a couple of extra air boxes, and extra wiring harness, extra scoops, and extra rear fender, 3 drive shafts, 2 swing arms, and 2 extra stock seats, an extra gauge cluster, extra preload adjusters.....

There is no hope for me is there?:ummm:

Jeez, what a piker! Pick-up something useful, like a spare engine, Stage 7 carbs on the shelf, another exhaust, spare wheels (aftermarket or widened stock), ROYGBIV full tins, then you may have "a problem.":biglaugh:

Well I'm working a deal for another exhaust as we speak.....and its a swap for stuff that I already have....lol....no cash.

And I was worried I had too much stuff waiting to go on the max.I thought the spare motor,carbs,2 oe sets of wheels,1 set aftermarket,headlights of all sorts,mini fairings,handlebars and all the parts that have been removed and replaced several times over.That's what is in the garage .Now there is all the stuff in the spare room,exhausts,more lights,led indicators,taillights ad infinitum.Thank god I'm not alone.I was worried what is normal behaviour as far as indulging in vmaxitis ?So now my thought is if everyone in the world owned a vmax ..............Kevman.

aye, although a lot of my 'spares' are the original products from the mods! hehe.

Ya just never know when the market will dry up. Buy them at great prices now while you still can :)

LOL...just picked up a set of stage 7 carbs....for the shelf...

If you have more carb bodies than bottles of beer then you might be......me.

If you have more carb bodies than bottles of beer then you might be......me.

LOL....I'll be there one day. Last month picked up and extra fender from Dannymax...

Soon, if I have an extra frame, I will be able to completely build a bike.

Aye, my collection isnt as large as some folks but im working on it! Still all fits in 2 drawers and on 2 shelves, lol.

I'm closer to Kyle than all you all. BACK OFF MY STASH!
I'm closest to the the hoard, it's mine, all mine!

Gonna miss the FL bunch when I move. I am guilty as well but not quite a sick as the rest of you! :punk: xD

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back