Say aye if your guilty.....

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Extra parts that you dont really need

• You always need extra

Votes: 42 84.0%
  • no

Votes: 8 16.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Damn!! Should take and add some filler metal and smooth out all the welds on that frame to make it look like one solid piece before building a new bike with it. Itll be a subtle change but very nice looking when done.

Well now all of the parts that I have will go to that frame. LOL...there is no telling what I have planned for that bike....but I know that i want it to be...FAST!!!

Bought my share of stuff just because I thought I might need it someday, and not just for Woona, but my truck, my previous bike, every other cage I've owned, and even for shit around the house.

Damn... now I wanna ride down to Auburn again (or up to Newport) and look around the bike salvage places!

Damn!! Should take and add some filler metal and smooth out all the welds on that frame to make it look like one solid piece before building a new bike with it. Itll be a subtle change but very nice looking when done.

Now THAT would be rad. :punk:

I would call that a bit obsessive! Please go to your local therapist of your choosing and get help before you V-maxal on us!

G

Latest posts

Back