SC riders

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnr6874

Reaction score
Hey guys, just wondering if there are any riders in upstate SC in here? And if there are any Vmax events coming up soon anywhere near Spartanburg, SC? :punk:

I am in the process of relocating to Columbia, SC which isn't all too far away. Could always get a meetup going in Sumter National Forest, I have heard there are some decent rides there.

I will be there full time starting the end of this month, but life is giving me a real kick in the balls at the moment so I doubt a meetup anytime soon would be likely (rental house, birth of our first kid next month, and building a house that will be done early September). Good news is that my bike is already there and I am really itching to ride it since I haven't even seen it in a few weeks.

We are in kings mountain, nc about 45 minutes from there.
Will be going to antiquebikesonmain.com for the kamikaze 2014 japs only
Next Saturday. Tim

Lexington here. Tex, where in Columbia? It will definitely be good to have another maxer in town. I've had mine for a few months now, and have only seen one other around.

Hit me up when you get here.

Reese

I am in the process of relocating to Columbia, SC which isn't all too far away. Could always get a meetup going in Sumter National Forest, I have heard there are some decent rides there.

I will be there full time starting the end of this month, but life is giving me a real kick in the balls at the moment so I doubt a meetup anytime soon would be likely (rental house, birth of our first kid next month, and building a house that will be done early September). Good news is that my bike is already there and I am really itching to ride it since I haven't even seen it in a few weeks.
Hey Tex, Columbia is about an hour down the road from me so yes. Definitely gimme a shout when you get settled in! Hopefully I'll have my bike ready by then. Sending my carburetors off this week to Danny up in the Big Apple to have them fixed. Look forward to riding!!!

Lexington here. Tex, where in Columbia? It will definitely be good to have another maxer in town. I've had mine for a few months now, and have only seen one other around.

Hit me up when you get here.

Reese
Hey reeseleblanc, I'm right up the road about an hour or so in Spartanburg. As I told Tex, as soon as I get mine ready, I would love to find some more Vmax riders to cruise with. Will let you know when that'll be.

Sounds great, John! And you can just call me Reese. LOL.

I can't wait until I have a few extra bucks to send my carbs to Danny as well. They need a bit of love after having sat for as long as they did.

Time to raise this thread from the dead. I was out to eat with my wife and some of her family when the newborn needed to be taken outside to calm down.

A 20th anniversary Vmax rolled up so I walked over to say hi since it was the first Vmax I had seen in the Columbia area. It ended up being Reese who has fallen in love with his Vmax after Danny rebuilt the carbs. Hopefully going to meet up with him soon and I have a feeling the mod monkey might give him a bite when we do :punk:

It was great to meet you Reese, look forward to getting together for a ride soon.

Ryan

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Ryan, great meeting up with you! Hopefully, we can find time soon to hang out and chat. Who knows... We might even RIDE. (Gasp).

Stuck in baby duty. Make sure you avoid downtown Columbia; kkk and black panther rally over the weekend. Great recipe for disaster...

Back