SC shooter to represent self in court.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caseyjones955

Reaction score
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-south-carolina-shooting-roof-idUSKBN13N1OL

Check out the way the guards are looking at him. Man I would not want to be him in a million years. Looking at him makes it easy to predict what his experience in the joint will be like. My guess is he will not die old, free or constipated. I'm not sure a heavy hitting lawyer could do much for him at this point anyway, much less a public defender. I really cant wrap my brain around what he did, the level of hate he must have felt boggles the mind.

He'll most likely be protected by the Aryan Brotherhood in prison. Hell in their world, the dude already gets promoted before he even arrives just for the nature of his crime. Given the current rise and momentum of white supremacy groups he's probably going to be OK for a while -- he's a VIP to them. Be a nobody in the real world or a hero in their world? Hell, he may be looking forward to it.

If he dies in there or gets the death penalty, they'll probably do some sort of fight club "His name was Dylan Roof" type martyr shit.

The statement "A person who represents himself, has a fool for a client." comes to mind.

He'll most likely be protected by the Aryan Brotherhood in prison. Hell in their world, the dude already gets promoted before he even arrives just for the nature of his crime. Given the current rise and momentum of white supremacy groups he's probably going to be OK for a while -- he's a VIP to them. Be a nobody in the real world or a hero in their world? Hell, he may be looking forward to it.

If he dies in there or gets the death penalty, they'll probably do some sort of fight club "His name was Dylan Roof" type martyr shit.

I felt compelled to talk to an acquaintance that used to do the Aryan thing and served time in a federal facility. He figures that this little clown will not receive any help from Aryans, he says they have a standard well above this young man, but also figures he may get some protection from someone inside. He said that he might be protected from black inmates but would likely be swiftly abused by whoever decides to keep him alive.

It made sense, and I want a story that doesn't end with him not suffering horribly for wiping out all those innocent people.

It will be interesting then. When I look at Roof, he seems to have that 1,000 yard stare. Like there's nothing he really fears, including death.

I've been told that a federal prisoner who is serving a lifetime sentence finally dies, the corpse is sent out of the prison with the hands shackled as a symbolic gesture that even death does not give them freedom.

I've been told that a federal prisoner who is serving a lifetime sentence finally dies, the corpse is sent out of the prison with the hands shackled as a symbolic gesture that even death does not give them freedom.

I dont really buy the heaven/hell thing but I get a humorous mental image of him arriving to Lucifer already cuffed, shackled and hog tied courtesy of the taxpayer.

Back