Sean how much snow?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

88vmx12

Reaction score
So how much snow did you get from the last storm? Or are you still shoveling? Nebraska Got Hammered!!!!

Scooter

We got lucky as hell,

Snow was coming sideways with 50-60mph wind and very heavy gusts. But it was all dry and none stuck to the roads. Only had a small drift that accumulated in front of the shop.

Sean

Omaha got nailed last Wednesday through Saturday by a strong blizzard. Here we got another 13+ inches that went on top of the 12 inches of snow that we still had from the last storm. Between the strong winds and snow plows I have drifts in my yard that are probably 6 feet. Spent all day Christmas at home because we couldn't get out of our neighborhood due to the huge drifts and the fact that we didn't get plowed out until late.

we got 18 inches in less than one day on the 26th. I shoveled 3 times and still had snow on my driveway. my mailbox is almost completly buried!

we got 24" in duluth,mn followed by rain all day on xmas day. if the rain would have been snow we could of had 4'

yeah! I flew back into Omaha after the Christmas break. I was amazed on how much snow. Columbus Where I am at got about 17" so they say. I was pretty impressed by the ssnow drifts. I have relation that is south of here. They said that while they were gone there were drifts 10 + feet tall in places.. Crazy

Scooter

Ahhh reading this makes me so much happier that I moved to Phoenix where there is no snow. It's been sunny and in the 60's all the while you all were getting hammered with snow!

Back