Sean's integrated LED taillight/tag mount

Yamaha Star V-Max VMAX Motorcycle Discussion Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

1badmax

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Finally got a chance today to finish Sean's integrated LED taillight install. Works like a charm and I really like the fast flash of the signals and flashers. Have the same with the Blaster X on my Raider.

Bright and should get peoples attention. Really too much in the tail area on a stocker, had to trim things down. Got some other ideas for back there so not finished in the area.

Before and after pix...

Attachments

Ty R.

Reaction score
That does look awesome, fairly straightforward install and removal of the original parts? Definitely a sleeker look.

1badmax

Supporting Member
Reaction score
That does look awesome, fairly straightforward install and removal of the original parts? Definitely a sleeker look.
It's been almost a year now but I am pretty sure it was just plug and play and yeah it's looks great. Between the Vmax and the Raider done a lot of mods, oil changes, tires, etc since then. Sean is great to work with and buy from. 👍

1badmax

Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's been almost a year now but I am pretty sure it was just plug and play and yeah it's looks great. Between the Vmax and the Raider done a lot of mods, oil changes, tires, etc since then. Sean is great to work with and buy from. 👍
Yes Sean's light fit exactly where the OEM was. Great fit.

Latest posts