Seat Ideas

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hoove

Supporting Member
Reaction score
So the stock seat just doesn't blend well with the new paint and I'm thinking of having it re covered mostly blue with some white accents. Would anyone else care to share some opinions or ideas?
picture.php
[/IMG]

Don't have any seat ideas but wanted to say that you did a damn fine job modding up your Vmax.

Looks good to me. A blue seat would be "too much" IMO. I think a black gen 2 design fom morley would be a good fit. You could get some blue stitching or piping or vmax embossed in the flip. I'd prefer the look all black but, that's just my opinion.

I think the bike looks GREAT!

Personally have never liked a
colored seat on any bike except
maybe a dirt bike, to me it always is too much.....I like what you have.

Thanks for the complements and suggestions. I was thinking a blue and white seat might be a little much but Sean that seat looks pretty good! I had a custom blue and white seat on another bike I owned years ago it looked great and keeping it clean wasn't really an issue. I also like the blue piping or stitching idea.......

I'd say keep it black, maybe with blue piping. A Maxgasser would also work out, giving your bike more of that custom look you are going for - (not to mention being wayyyyy more comfortable!) And white-that's just not right.
A predominately black seat also draws the eye to the killer looks of the black engine.
so you're in Honolulu :ummm::eusa_dance: Interesting!
Cheers!

I Would suggest a couple different styles and colors of seats kinda like my wife with her shoes! I have 3 seats all different shapes and some with different colors and your bike looks awesome nice job !! :clapping:

Nice!! I like the black with blue stitching and blue vmax emblem. Add leather tank cover top with blue stitch also. Looking good

Bike looks BEAUTIFUL!!! I love the look of it.

I would say custom seat in black, either Morley's or Maxgasser, with blue stitching would look good.

Question for you; what lights are you using in your Cybermax headlight?

Mike

Looks good to me. A blue seat would be "too much" IMO. I think a black gen 2 design fom morley would be a good fit. You could get some blue stitching or piping or vmax embossed in the flip. I'd prefer the look all black but, that's just my opinion.

+1 I agree 100%. "Vmax" embroidered in blue on the flip up, and some blue stitching is the way to go.

You have a good balance of black and blue now....a completely blue seat will throw that off. Bike looks great BTW.

Can't see your rear fender, but I'm guessing it has the same white stripe down the center as the front fender...as is it flows very nice, but Sean's idea has appeal as well. Black is nice because it makes everything else around it "pop"...

Looks real good the way you have it now. Sweet!

Latest posts

Back