Seat is breaking my ass

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
check out the MAXGASSER,more money but a better product IMHO.reviews can be seen right here in the MAXGGASSER thread.

I have heard nothing but good words about the maxgasser. Certainly one of the more visible vmax parts providers on the forums and a generally nice guy from all I've seen.

I managed to score a sportsmax seat off a guy selling his max here in town for next to nothing. Primary reason for taking it over the gasser was that it was here and I could have it same day. At first I wasn't sure I liked it. Took a little getting used to as it does change the geometry some but once I was settled in I was ok with it. After all day on it I am quite happy with it.

I love my Maxgasser seat. I'm 6'1" and weigh about 210 lbs and don't have issues with this seat like I did with the stock one.

Attachments

• Stopped.jpg
    Stopped.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 32
We also have a seat service and I even have a few good used Corbins I can sell you (either as is or reshape and padded for more comfort). Pics of our work can be seen on our facebook photo albums as well as our website.

Sean Morley

Hi Sean:

Can you modify a stock seat so I can sit farther back in it? My current (essentially stock) seat is essentially functioning as "the nutcracker suite" and is really threatening millions of my future offspring.

Lemme know.

Thank you, sir.

Elimax

We also have a seat service and I even have a few good used Corbins I can sell you (either as is or reshape and padded for more comfort). Pics of our work can be seen on our facebook photo albums as well as our website.

Sean Morley

I am a big fan of my seat from Sean.

You can't really move backward unless you want to modify your fuel tank and eliminate the filler neck.

Sean

Gotcha. I don't wanna sacrifice my exactrep supplemental tank...

Elimax

Elimax,
you could aways try A maxgasser under the trial program,if it works great,if not it only costs you shipping.

Could you tell me a bit about this trial program? Put very simply, if one tries one and doesn't like it for any reason you will take it back at full price?

Its very simple, you cover the shipping cost of a MAXGASSER to you,try it for a week or so and if you like it then you can order one built just for you(material opptions of your choice and foam firmness to your preferance) if you dont like it, I cover shipping back or the next guy that wants to try it covers shipping to him, All it costs you is shipping.

Latest posts

Back