• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Seat Swap

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jdeitz1979

Reaction score
I have a maxgasser seat, and idk if it's me this year or if I just need a change. I'd like to see if anyone is interested in a trade. Maybe a UFO seat, or a Corbin. Either ' Or, but has to be in good condition......really good condition. I can post more pics of the seat itself.
4d642220f0a14faf909d2225415b9319.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a one off custom built that i will send you pics of tomorrow if you are interested. There is no other like it and it is very comfortable.

I would consider a trade for my corbin. I have a maxGasser on now, but loved the Corbin it just didn't work with my after market sissy bar.
I have been thinking about posting my corbin for sale, it has been sitting on my kitchen table since I removed it about 3 month ago. Here are some pictures of it on the bike.
Corbin Gen 2 with the plug for fuel, (not flap).

Seat is in great shape, I can send more picture if interested.

Attachments

• Corbin left side.jpg
    Corbin left side.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 51
  • Corbin rear view.jpg
    Corbin rear view.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 44
  • Corbin right side.jpg
    Corbin right side.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 40
I have a maxgasser seat, and idk if it's me this year or if I just need a change. I'd like to see if anyone is interested in a trade. Maybe a UFO seat, or a Corbin. Either ' Or, but has to be in good condition......really good condition. I can post more .

Wow. I dont think ive heard of any customer sellin one b4.
Did it come on the bike?..

Personally i prefer the cut down stock-for looks. BUT, ive never ridden a comfyer seat than the gasser.
(Never would use a corbin, based on looks alone..even if it was as comfy as a couch..which it isnt. I know corbin got really succesful makin seats back in the day, so they prolly insisted in makin a max seat. Just does NOT go with the look of bike- no offense to those who..choose them.

T$

Wow. I dont think ive heard of any customer sellin one b4.

Did it come on the bike?..

Personally i prefer the cut down stock-for looks. BUT, ive never ridden a comfyer seat than the gasser.

(Never would use a corbin, based on looks alone..even if it was as comfy as a couch..which it isnt. I know corbin got really succesful makin seats back in the day, so they prolly insisted in makin a max seat. Just does NOT go with the look of bike- no offense to those who..choose them.

T$

I purchased it from gasser a year ago, this is my second season with it. I have had a bunch of seats, Corbin's, cut down stock ones mainly, and this gasser one. It's a comfy seat, won't say it's not. Just don't think I get the same comfort to ride time ratio I got last year. Maybe age is getting me, who knows.
Maybe getting rid of the seat wouldn't be a good idea...idk

I prefer the look of stock cut down seat but prefer the feel of Rick's maxgasser.

No matter what seat is on there, I feel cramped up by the time the bike needs more fuel.

I prefer the look of stock cut down seat but prefer the feel of Rick's maxgasser.

No matter what seat is on there, I feel cramped up by the time the bike needs more fuel.

Yeah, agree with ya there. Sometimes feel like my junk goes numb cause of the vibration, just don't feel like you can sit back far enough

I have a maxgasser seat, and idk if it's me this year or if I just need a change. I'd like to see if anyone is interested in a trade. Maybe a UFO seat, or a Corbin. Either ' Or, but has to be in good condition......really good condition. I can post more pics of the seat itself.
4d642220f0a14faf909d2225415b9319.jpg

Would you be willing to sell your maxgasser seat? [email protected]

Back