Seca Turbo

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CaptainKyle

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a chance to pick up a Seca Turbo with no title clean numbers with a bill of sale has not been started in a while but I can pickit up for around $ 250 bucks just seeing what yall thought about it.

I currently have 3 of them and would add it to the pile quickly! Especially if it's an 83 compared to the 82. My first bike (that I still own) was my 83.

Sean

El Captain,

I am sure the rest of us would be more than happy to buy it if you decide not too... What state is it in?

Scooter

Dang it. Well when you see a good deal sometimes it is just better to get it then have buyers remorse later LOL

Scooter

Dang it. Well when you see a good deal sometimes it is just better to get it then have buyers remorse later LOL

Scooter
Yeah probably should have jumped on it but I was worried about the no title thing & I dont need to much more stuff I have to sit on for a while since I already have a lot of projects for a one man team.

Yeah probably should have jumped on it but I was worried about the no title thing & I dont need to much more stuff I have to sit on for a while since I already have a lot of projects for a one man team.

Been there done that! I went to get the title (KZ440) and there was a lean on it... The lean was from when the guy had bought it and didn't pay on it. Well the "guy" had died (not on the bike) and the guy I bought it from had no idea. So believe it or not I got a hold of the guy 3 hours away that signed it over to me and then I had to "prove" the guy died so off it was an hour away to go to the court house where he died to get proof. WHAT A BITCH!

SO not worth it IMO but it WAS a learning experience.

Chris

Latest posts

Back