second amendment, quiz

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I missed five... But then again, the ones I missed would require knowing certain issues in intimate detail.

Meh, I don't feel like copulating with a history book right now.
twilightoops.png

some of them were opinion questions.

the thing no one wants to talk about concerning the Second Amendment and the reason the Government wants to do away with it is it's REAL PURPOSE.

it's there so that YOU can own the weapons you will need to overthrow the government by force when it becomes necessary....like right now, for instance.

it's not about personal defense, hunting, or target shooting. IT's about violent overthrow of the government, which is how this country was born.

I got all of them correct but only cause I did a similar quiz a few months ago.

Some of them were opinion questions I agree, regarding still unsettled questions regarding judicial interpretation.

Almost like saying it is a definite maybe.

I think that was in reference to still unsettled court cases....or ones in which the appeals arent done...I think the "well regulated" part of 2nd amendment will make it end up being a big NO, which is dissapointing, I was really looking forward to getting a new F22 Raptor:bang head:

I am terrified of guns, the second ammendment, and carnival people. As such did not take the quiz as the thought of doing so reduced me to tears......

I think that was in reference to still unsettled court cases....or ones in which the appeals arent done...I think the "well regulated" part of 2nd amendment will make it end up being a big NO, which is dissapointing, I was really looking forward to getting a new F22 Raptor:bang head:

If I scored 100% am I eligible for an AH-64 Apache Long Bow Helicopter? :ummm:

Back