Second gear problem solved!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

telebb

Reaction score
Thank you Paul and Elizabeth Civitello at Mad Max Enterprises for all the great tips on doing the second gear job! I am a mechanic by trade but first time pulling one of these apart and all the little tricks and experience was a great help and made it go smoothly! You guys were very helpful Thank you! Also if anyone needs any info on how to do it I would be glad to help! I learned a lot.

Thank you Paul and Elizabeth Civitello at Mad Max Enterprises for all the great tips on doing the second gear job! I am a mechanic by trade but first time pulling one of these apart and all the little tricks and experience was a great help and made it go smoothly! You guys were very helpful Thank you! Also if anyone needs any info on how to do it I would be glad to help! I learned a lot.
Good to hear! I recommend posting your tips to the forum for future use by other.

Cheers.

Mark

Zdravím, na druhém rychlostním stupni mi motorka jednou dvakrát škubne.
Ostatní rychlost v pořádku.
prosím poraďte

..same as Maleko..please share the tips or post for future use by other...specially the good tips!!

I wont even say at what rediculous hour (early A.M.) I called Paul hoping to leave a v.m. for a return call, in desperate need of help.
Elizabeth answered! said to hold! went and got Paul out of the shop!
The guy spent two hrs., seemed like 20 mins, on the phone with me. He walked me through my set-up then we shot the shit about Vmax's and Harley's.
Yea, both Paul and Elizabeth are among the many true assets to our Vmax community.

Gent

Back