Quantcast

Security system (anti theft device)

Yamaha Star V-Max VMAX Motorcycle Discussion Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

Tony Strange

Reaction score
Has anyone installed a security system on their gen 2 VMAX? If so what brand/model did you choose and what do you like/dislike about it ?

one2dmax

Reaction score
I sell an anti-theft/keyless system from Digital Guard Dog. I had custom adapters made for the gen 1's and they already have the setup for the gen 2's for us. Email me at one2dmax@aol.com

thanos

Reaction score
You can put the Yamaha's alarm which is from Meta Alarms. Yamaha is officially using META DEFCOM 3 alarm for Yamaha Vmax 1700. It's plug play no wire cutting or anything else. Alarm fits excellent within left seat cover as also under the passengers seat. Is working our of the box and I have it now 5 years. No drain battery at all very good.

I buy it from here https://www.abacuscaralarms.co.uk/alarmshop/yamaha-meta-defcomt.html
Very good price for genuine alarm. 150 GPB. You will see that the vmax is not in the list but don't worry all those yamaha's have the same loom wire kit.

Tony Strange

Reaction score
You can put the Yamaha's alarm which is from Meta Alarms. Yamaha is officially using META DEFCOM 3 alarm for Yamaha Vmax 1700. It's plug play no wire cutting or anything else. Alarm fits excellent within left seat cover as also under the passengers seat. Is working our of the box and I have it now 5 years. No drain battery at all very good.

I buy it from here https://www.abacuscaralarms.co.uk/alarmshop/yamaha-meta-defcomt.html
Very good price for genuine alarm. 150 GPB. You will see that the vmax is not in the list but don't worry all those yamaha's have the same loom wire kit.

Thanks

Hoolighan

Reaction score
I got monimoto, its a tracking device, if someone moves the bike you get a call on your cell phone. I really like it. No wiring just replace batteries once a year. Just Google monimoto

Latest posts