Seeking Arizona Vmax Riders

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No. 3 is convenient, but it takes me longer to dress / undress than walking :D

Black Rock & then a short ride to Saguaro Lake, back via 87.... smooth and easy

I was hoping that would be the choice. We meet there a lot ... but much earlier and then make a run to tortilla flat. The traffic builds going out there pretty quickly and it takes the fun out of it. Bush highway to Saguaro Lake is a nice ride with less traffic. Especially at 8:30’ish.

I can/will be at Black Rock Sunday at 8 - unless Saturday is preferred.

I'm on call Sunday, I know about 8 if I have to work or not, but the risk is I have a cancel.
I prefer Saturday.

I would love to but this weekend is packed...

There will be other opportunities.

But, due to lack of interest here, I’ll be making a run with friends through Payson, Lake Mary Rd. to Flagstaff, then down through Oak Creek Canyon tomorrow.

That should fill up my Saturday. I’m ignoring all the yard work that needs to be done by the way.

Im in vegas, i think i have one of only 2 vmax's that i know of here. Id be inclined to take a little trip to AZ though

There will be other opportunities.

But, due to lack of interest here, I’ll be making a run with friends through Payson, Lake Mary Rd. to Flagstaff, then down through Oak Creek Canyon tomorrow.

That should fill up my Saturday. I’m ignoring all the yard work that needs to be done by the way.

So, coffee cancelled?

I never got confirnation from anybody! Didn't wanna be Going by myself. Sunday is still an option. Sorry crynool. I didn't know you were definite.

I am way down here on Bisbee if anyone gets down this way. I venture up to Tucson every once in awhile.

I'm trying to put together a riding group of Vmax owners that reside in Arizona. It would be great to have fellow enthusiasts locally to ride and represent this iconic motorcycle.

I created the social group today in this forum. I also created a Facebook group called Arizona Yamaha Vmax Owners.

It doesn't matter to me if the bikes or 1st or 2nd generation!

Any help spreading the word would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Ken
Hi Ken,I'm down here in Tucson, I ride with about 4 or 5 Gen 2 's they live up in Mesa and Tempe area,where u at in Arizona?Send me a friend request @lewis Soule on Facebook

Back