Seeking cam covers

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still have the stock cam covers (the magnesium/brownish-bronze colored ones) that I took off when I replaced them with the OEM aluminum ones if that's what you're looing for.

Scott

Thanks, Scott. I should've clarified that I'm looking for stock black from model years 2018-2020. Out of curiosity, how much do you want for your covers?

Thanks, Scott. I should've clarified that I'm looking for stock black from model years 2018-2020. Out of curiosity, how much do you want for your covers?

I don't know... I hadn't really thought about selling them until I saw your post. If you should decide that you might want them sometime in the future, throw out an offer and I'll consider it.

Scott

I still have the stock cam covers (the magnesium/brownish-bronze colored ones) that I took off when I replaced them with the OEM aluminum ones if that's what you're looing for.

Scott
Do you still have the cam covers for sale??

Do you still have the cam covers for sale??

Sorry for the super late reply (haven't logged in on here for months), but yes, I still have them. Never actually tried to sell them. Let me know if you see this and might still want them (long shot - I know).

Scott

Back