seems like a lot of work to make something uglier???

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's different, but I wouldn't call it ugly. I think it kinda works, if you're not stuck with the traditional Max image.

OTOH, the headlight of the Gen2 IS Fugly!

lol... to each his/her own...

It's different, but I wouldn't call it ugly. I think it kinda works, if you're not stuck with the traditional Max image.

OTOH, the headlight of the Gen2 IS Fugly!

lol... to each his/her own...

+1, I kinda like it. But, the big ol pipes and the fairing really dosen't do it for me.

Jesus, you better have some long legs for that seat height!
Sean

First off, I'll say that it's not my style of max, but it does show yet another interpretation. The thing I really like about the gen1 vmax is that it be customized so many different ways, you can't say that about very many other bikes.

There is some good parts on this max, inverted forks, R1 calipers, brace swingarm, etc...

Mike

Is that brace on the swingarm extra low? I'd hate to catch it on something on the road like a speed bump.

Since he moved the tach and instrument pod up, I would like to see what he did to the hole left behind. Some good stuff but would have to see in person to give a final opinion.

To be honest the more I look at it the more I like it. Was just kind of shocked I guess when I first saw it. Like all of you have said, some nice stuff on it. I just like the original look but again it is still a max, in its own way.

i'm with m-cman i'd like to see what he did to the instrument cluster hole. also def neat mods and a lot of $$ into it. not a huge fan of the FZ1 fairing, but it seems like that could be dealt with somewhat easily.

i love the look of a sportbike tail on a vmax, however, i don't like the gap between the side panels and the seat that is left over.

Latest posts

Back