Selling my Vmax

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

naughtyG

Reaction score
just a heads up to let you all know my Vmax is now for sale. :confused2:

I just can't enjoy it here like I did in the US of A - we don't have the roads and I've just got myself too many run ins with the local law and their stoopid money making cameras.:bang head::bang head::bang head:

So I am going back to an ol' big thumper, 650 Dominator it is, and that'll be plenty quick enough for me around town.

If anyone is interested, my Max is for sale in the Perth, Western Australia area. I'm putting it in the for sale section here too.

I am selling separately:
- a custom made tow bar that will fit any standard 1985-2007 Vmax with original shocks and mufflers
- an OEM Yamaha windscreen that looks and works great.

PM me or email at [email protected] if interested.

Sorry about the revenue-generating cameras. Here in FL there are multiple legal challenges to their use causing them to be shut-down.

You have my favorite avatar, I'm gonna mss seeing ol' Dirty Porcelain.

Good luck with the sale..Hope it gets a great home.
I know we've never talked directly, but I've read and enjoyed a lot of your posts over the years.
Hope yyou'll still be around.

T $

Sorry you need to sell but at least someone else in Australia will be getting to enjoy a Bad A$$ Vmax.

Shame but I know what ya saying...aussie ploice are anal about speed.
I've had a ticket for 53Kph in a 50 zone...thats the wudth of my old utes speedo needle.

Back